Jews, Nazis and the Ratio Problem II

Did Adolf Hitler ever think about a time after the wars? What did he think about the Tokugawa shogunate? Warriors ruling over a country at peace probably still counts as militarism. Eating meat was banned there. Did Hitler have a plant-based diet for another reason than me?

Judaism and Jewish ethnicity overlap greatly.

Why did Martin Luther take it so hard when Jews didn’t convert?

Michael Mann’s movies Heat and The Insider seem like decent depictions of good and evil to me. Do you need to be a crazy conservative to see Hollywood as a bad thing? Should there mainly be life advice and statistics on suffering and ”the ratio problem” on people’s screens?

Do you need to see the world as a mockery of human life for ”religious questions” to seem relevent at all?

In Hitler’s project certain human groups are exterminated and not even individuals like Jesus or me are seemingly spared.

There is a state of mind in which such a thing as ”goodness” is taken seriously. The story of Jesus, whatever it is, divides people. I wouldn’t join the Satan worshipers. And for another reason than I wouldn’t join the Christians. I don’t fully know which of the two is the reason I wouldn’t join the Jews. Is even a step away from Jesus suspicious?

Hermann Göring (https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Hermann_Goering_-_Nuremberg2.jpg)

Comments

Popular Posts