Memory

Created by DALL·E 3 from my prompt

After memory loss, you can get your memory back with cannabis or hypnosis. Maybe just by stopping to recollect too. Memories can also appear spontaneously. Often you associate them from something you experience. ”That reminds me.” One memory can lead to another through this kind of associative route. Cannabis is known to amplify associations and affect the brain’s memory areas.

(Can too good advice to reduce suffering prevent the trauma flashback caused by cannabis? They as experiences have bad in them too: I once dissociated myself out of my body and into the ceiling / black outer space. I was afraid for a pretty long time that I wouldn’t get back in my body. ”Protect yourself from the obvious dangers and then just see what happens” is probably the best advice for this type of drug use, if someone wants to do it.)

The mind also creates false memories. Evidence can be searched for both memories and false memories. Without a memory retrieval attempt, as difficult and poorly working as it is, there’s nothing to look for.

(”Let’s collect these too. You can publish them as a novel in the future,” when Satanic ritual abuse material comes out of the patient. Can he also capture something as a writer in that state?)

The new memories should all fit together. And they should also fit together with what you remembered beforehand.

Telling the difference between memories and false memories by probing them is very difficult. Some memories can still feel ”crystal clear” and others, for example, ”95% certain”. What they feel like can also change in time. Some memories may continue to feel real and others may start to feel uncertain or false.

Created by DALL·E 3 from my prompt


Comments

Popular Posts