My Bullies From ’90s & ’00s Nokia, Finland and What Happened to Me II

Created by DALL·E 3 from my prompt


What kind of a place would Nokia have to be for the ratio I encountered there to not be representative?

Most of my relatives from my mother’s side seem amoral to me. I was at least told as a child that my father is a professional criminal, which may be a sign of that side not being good either. Did a ”goodness mutation” occur during my embryonic development? Am I rare? Are there hundreds of millions of us worldwide though? How many in each country? Is it known somewhere which genes cause morality or the potential for morality?

Developmental psychology is largely bullshit, I believe. We are mostly the same as in kindergarten. I feel the continuity in myself.

The Darth Vader percentage of bullies worse than me is very low, I suspect.

(I acted very neatly for most of my time as a child. But occasionally I did do unfair or even evil things in other mental states. I feel like they could have been prevented with ”reminders” or wisdom. Evilness or amorality that can be got out of a person is probably also different from evilness or amorality that can’t be got out of a person.)

Comments

Popular Posts