Gender Studies II

Utagawa Kuniyoshi, Miyamoto no Musashi Attacking the Giant Whale. (https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Miyamoto-Musashi-Attacking-Giant-Whale-Utagawa-Kuniyoshi.png)

I suspect there aren’t many men or women like me (rational moral). I suppose the average woman is not my counterpart in this respect. But is the average man not her counterpart either and instead a few steps worse? Don’t women understand this? Is it also impossible to make them understand it? Have they been put into a state like that?

I remember how in daycare girls, who had previously been friendly towards me, started one after another to resemble Little My from the Moomin. How are girls raised?

”Men are like that,” women say instead of saying: ”The men we are with are not Musashi type men.”?

{Can gays, too, have a sex partner class that knows less and is less bad?}

Do all men want to be ”good tough guys”? Is it the best style? Do some men not like it if someone is like that for real?

I have a memory of my mother telling me she sought the most good hearted Hells Angel to be my father. Did life not go well for him? Were both of my parents already ”zombies” when they created me? Were they tricked into becoming ”Satan worshipers”? (To lure someone into doing something he would not do if he knew certain things? To knowingly leave these things unmentioned? To intentionally recommend a person something that’s not in his best interests?) Would unfairness ultimately not have been important to them, intrinsically or instrumentally, unlike to very many others?

{What about when a woman hears about this all, about what happened to me and my parents, for example? Is she ruined from men’s perspective if it bothers her and also if it doesn’t bother her?}

Comments

Popular Posts