Strange iOS Bugs III

  

I’m unable to create a topic on kiusaaminen.fi (a Finnish message board on school bullying). There’s an error message instead. I told about this to a person involved in the creation of the site on Facebook. (She thought I had left the email field empty on my message based on my screencap and told me the reason for the error message must have been that. I told her it wasn’t that and illustrated it with a screen recording of me trying to post the message again.) I wasn’t able to create the topic by using another IP address either… Once I got another error message instead of the usual ”Your topic cannot be created right now.” It said ”Are you sure you want to do this?”

A while ago the app for Medium asked for my Apple ID password whenever I opened it. (It happened at least till last Christmas Eve.) The app seemed to work fully without giving the password.







I’ve had small difficulties with Jodel. Sometimes I can’t remove text and sometimes I can’t paste text in the message field. Once there were problems sending a message too. (I’ve been trying to help people and spread my blog there. ”… I suspect shyness is fear caused by bullying in childhood and not a personality thing. …”)

Comments

Popular Posts