On ”Zombies”

Does a regretful ”Satan worshiper” turn into a ”zombie”?

It would be about the sale of one’s soul, so to speak. The contract would not allow any complaint. A magic system would end the person’s existence irreversibly and she would not be able to avenge or tell outsiders what happened to her. Only a body with no consciousness would remain here.

And what sort of categories like this could there be? Satan worshipers? Prisoners of the Jews? The things the elite and the well-off are doing with magic?

What kind of zombies do they leave behind? Can it, for example, depend on their position in the Satan worshipers? (And what is running them?) I suspect my mother is a type of zombie that is meant to be repulsive and has something to do with Jews. It, however, didn’t make me a Satan worshiper and also forbid me from bullying other children. (A lot of evil got through though. But can the stopping or the coming short of evil look like that? Could it, my zombie mother, belong to one of the last zombie types that are counted as angels? {The Zen detective in me also anticipates a plot by the enemy of claiming that me and my mother are Jews, whose ethnicity can be whatever and who reproduce in a strange way.})

Is it good to turn them into zombies for sure, or should you wait for as long as you can at least wish for something else?

{A false memory of some childhood peer of mine talking about ”Rambo risk”.}

Comments

Popular Posts