Interference?

Two examples:

About a year ago, I ordered a pair of Superdry (a British company) sneakers online and PostNord (a Swedish-Danish company) delivered them 500 kilometers (310 miles) from me to Ristijärvi (literal translation: Cross Lake) instead of the pick-up point I had chosen. They also delivered two other parcels, one of them banged up, to another pick-up point than the one I had chosen. The city was the right one those two times, though.

… ”According to our knowledge your parcel should be on the way to the correct chosen location.” …


”It does seem to have arrived in the wrong place…”


”Notice of Arrival”


… ”I apologize that your parcel has been delivered to a wrong pick-up point.” …



Yesterday, when I was working out at an outdoor gym, a man arrived there with a small boy and exercised in a jumbled and spontaneous-seeming manner. The boy dropped a toy police car on the ground. Just as I was about to take a photo of it, the man told him to pick it up. Did the man notice me looking at it?

Comments

Popular Posts