Spamming Help Needed III

Now emails to Finland don’t seem to bring my blog new visitors either. Previously spamming teachers raised the viewer counter a lot, now it doesn’t do that at all. Spamming municipal council members and Members of Parliament may not have brought my blog visitors either. Detecting such spikes from other visitor traffic is somewhat difficult though.

Now I have no means of figuring out whether it’s about interference or lack of interest. But is it belivable that my blog would only interest those I spammed earlier? I happened to reach everyone interested in these matters then? Is it plausible that everyone would know about my blog already?

Yahoo and Proton Mail closed my accounts because of spamming. Outlook closes my account but I’m always able to activate it again. Tutanota banned me before I even got to start. My Gmail account has never been closed because of spamming.



Comments

Popular Posts