Interference? III

I have continued thinking about eating disorders. My message about them was deleted and I was banned from the message board eatingdisordercentral.com. Below is a screenshot of the same message on the My Fading Obsessions message board. I still suspect psychological problems are plotted and intentionally caused.


(The Monster Study is also only a part of ”the phony world” and a ”public text”? Maybe a ”Devil reveals himself” moment ”mandated by law” like some very strange photos¹ of people in power? The good achieved precisely that much? The ambiguity about the findings and all? I can’t get much through either?) ¹https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Haldeman_and_Ehrlichman_discuss_policy,_1973.jpg

This message of mine was deleted from the Finnish ”Eating disorder children” group on Facebook. After taking the screencap I edited the post like this: ”(with sugar free) cocoa powder”. I asked one of the admins of the group on Facebook Messenger why my post was deleted, but I haven’t received an answer.


”I was some kind of an eating disorder child as a child. Three points of importance about it:


1. I suspect it was done to me. It is possible to mess up a child’s head. Take a look at my profile and blog if you want to hear more. Even daycare age children have a very intricate social world. It’s as if many adults didn’t remember it… It includes all sorts of things: ”Satan worshiper” children and adults teaching kids ugly tricks…


2. Get a blender. With banana and cocoa powder you should be able to cover the taste of any other ingredients and make any meal replacement taste good. Lingonberries and carrots included. Peels of fruits are also healthy. Buy organic, wash them thoroughly, put the peels in the blender too and save money. A smoothie with protein powder replaces any meal. Some might call it improper to live off of food that tastes like candy, but it might actually be healthier than the food served in public institutions. Roasted peanuts with no salt in a smoothie aren’t any worse than rice or potatoes. And the taste can be on the level of a Snickers bar.


3. A boy at least can maybe be persuaded into eating by telling him that the possible fights with other children will go better when he has grown as large as possible.”



I handed out slips of paper with the address of my blog at the HurstinApu (A Finnish charity organization) bread line in the Tallinnanaukio square in Helsinki on Boxing Day. The slips of paper had the address of my WordPress blog and the text ”Difficult to explain. Wish you’d read it.” in Finnish on them. I handed out at least 20 slips of paper before I was driven out. I left only after the second request. Heikki Hursti (the frontman and former leader of the organization) said to me that it was so easy to distribute them there because they were there. A little later I contently said to another HurstinApu worker: ”I got quite a few delivered. Sorry.” ”Well, that doesn’t bother us,” he replied. After that he asked me what was in the slip of paper, I handed him one and left.

I stood next to the line handing out the slips of paper to the people waiting there. Most of them took it. ”It’s interesting, I promise. I wouldn’t waste your time,” I kept repeating. They seemed to be in quite bad shape to me. Worse than the people in the photos from the annual Hursti Christmas celebration for the disadvantaged. (The last two Presidents of Finland have customarily made an appearance there.) A conversation with one woman who turned down the slip of paper and was in a bit better shape went like this: ”What is it?” ”It’s a message…” ”Then no.” A few others turned it down too. I wouldn’t have accepted any pieces of paper from strangers in my past as a ”sleepwalker”.

My WordPress blog received in total four visitors on Boxing Day and the day after that. My paranoia says my intentions were revealed a day before already when I visited the webpage and the Facebook page of HurstinApu, and they knew to expect me.

I sent HurstinApu an email with the subject line ”Religious spam — concrete good and evil (Could Sauli Niinistö be a ’Satan worshiper’?)” (in Finnish, and Niinistö is the President of Finland) in winter last year. It included all the texts on my blog then.

I have also been distributing such slips of paper in the student restaurants of the University of Helsinki (over a hundred slips of paper in the time period between October 2023 and January 2024). I have felt that the percentage of people with ”Swedish features” and especially those with the feel and style of belonging to ”the Judaism gang” (usually as goyim maybe) has been quite high there then. The latter observation and intuition is difficult to explain, but I have tried to profile them a little bit on Pinterest: https://pin.it/cbwNgMh.

”A too-obvious plainclothes police officer” (?) wearing all Karl Kani clothing at a bus stop on the Elielinaukio square in Helsinki (9 October 2023)


Comments

Popular Posts