{More on Jews}

{The sentence ”Jews don’t get an afterlife, and it’s sometimes right and sometimes wrong.” appeared in my mind a while ago when I had started the hobby this blog is the result of.

Jews being counted as Jews only when they have sided with those who created them as an interference and to suffer was another one. Could this be a real path and part of Judaism?

The idea of Jews, China and Britain as one enemy formation also appeared in my mind. What would that be? Is the ”Jew”  an ”evil concept” worth preserving from China’s perspective? Is Britain meant to pretend to be good and help these cursed people?

Jews sometimes appeared in my mind as an ancient evil group too. They were ”the inventors of pain”. Can you see echoes of something like this in our modern world? When I had practiced meditation for some time trying to get my mind to remain still, the thought that it was ”Jew damage” getting healed popped into my mind.

When I was studying the Bible, I felt for a while like evil Gods were playing with Jews in the story. At times, the higher forces of Good possibly help them, during the birth of Christianity, for example.}

Comments

Popular Posts